San Casciano dei Bagni (Siena)
Villa Le Ripe is an elegant, graceful and extremely well managed luxury Tuscan villa in a truly exceptional setting. Its elevated position offers a breathtaking view over the rolling hills of the Val d'Orcia towards the highest mountain in Tuscany, Monte Amiata. With two acres of manicured gardens leading to a distant horizon, the sense of space is captivating.
Villa le Ripe is located near San Casciano dei Bagni, an elegant village in the Val d'Orcia with nice shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants. Città dei Pieve is not far away and Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino are all easily accessible by car.
Plenty of space and flexible options for renting just the 7-bed main house, or the main house and guest house that can expand into spacious accommodations for up to 14 beds in seven heavenly bedrooms.
Beautiful fenced pool, air conditioning in the bedrooms and WiFi on the loggia.
Villa le Ripe is ideal for long and short rentals with families, groups of friends, musicians and famous actors and actresses. It is the easy combination of privacy, generous indoor and outdoor spaces, views, excellent facilities, exemplary staff and the proximity to the pretty village of San Casciano dei Bagni that makes for a pleasant and stress-free holiday in a truly beautiful setting.
The villa can be reached via a rustic dirt road and offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding countryside. Once inside, guests will be embraced by the warmth of the soft lights, the numerous niches, nooks and crannies and the comfortable furnishings. The driveway leads to the large foyer - ground floor entrance leads directly into the kitchen with a cozy sitting area with fireplace and laundry area. The space develops into a dining area, study and large living room with fireplace and desk area. There are four bedrooms in the main house. The bedrooms in the main villa are equipped with air conditioning. Directly down a hill, with full views of the villa, is a two-story, four-bedroom annexe. It has a cozy living room with fireplace and a small kitchen - French doors lead to a dining room with spectacular views. Both houses have flat screen TVs in many of the bedrooms and living areas.
Villa le Ripe is just 20 minutes from San Cascino dei Bagni for restaurants, shops, and a luxurious spa. It is ideally located for visiting Tuscany and Umbria, with good access to Florence and Rome.
MAIN HOUSE (UP TO 9 PEOPLE) - GROUND FLOOR
- Large front loggia at the western end of the house, furnished as an outdoor living and dining room.
- Large entrance with stairs to the first floor. Large living room seating 14+ with two main seating areas, working fireplace. Double doors to the garden. Study with large antique desk, sofa for four. Double doors open onto the garden. Dining room with table that expands to accommodate 18 guests.
- Spacious rustic kitchen with central work space. Door to the garden. Breakfast corner with table for four. Working fireplace for cooking or for pleasure.
- Laundry room (washing machine, dryer)
- Guest bathroom.
- Winter lounge with working fireplace and desk, DSL line, TV with decoder, Sky, DVD. The door leads to the original external staircase and to the garden.
- Leandro; master bedroom (queen) with antique bed and exceptional pool view. Walk-in closet. Private bathroom (enclosed shower cubicle and bathtub with hand shower)
- Serena; double bedroom (double) with wardrobe. Private bathroom (whirlpool tub with shower)
- Guests; double bedroom (double) with iron canopy bed, TV.
- Private bathroom (bathtub with wall-mounted and manual shower, partition)
- Children: double bedroom (French bed, not combinable) with walk-in closet, TV. Direct entrance from external staircase and garden. - --Private bathroom (bathtub with shower)
GUEST HOUSE (UP TO 10 PEOPLE)
- Building adjacent (approx. 10 meters) from the main house and furnished to a similar standard.
- The deep and shaded dining loggia can accommodate 18 people for meals, with a beautiful panoramic view west over the grounds, especially the sunsets.
-Stripes; Double bedroom (double) accessible directly from the loggia. Fan. TV. Private bathroom (bathtub with wall-mounted and manual shower, partition)
GUEST HOUSE (UP TO 14 PEOPLE)
- Direct entrance on the ground floor living room with large sofa, satellite TV. Open kitchen.
- Yellow; master bedroom (queen) with ceiling fan.
- Shared bathroom (bathtub with wall shower, partition)
- Loft; Double bedroom (twin) under the eaves, reachable by a narrow spiral staircase. B.C.
Services: Enclosed entrance from a well-kept local dirt road; covered parking for 6 cars. Large land of 2 hectares, mainly lawn with accents of roses, oleanders, brooms and hydrangeas'; vegetable garden and aromatic herbs. Spectacular views over the natural clayey hills of the Val d'Orcia, Monte Amiata, Radicofani and the surrounding wheat fields and olive groves. Large fenced pool (12.5 x 6 meters, stairs) fully furnished with a shaded pergola at one end; down a flight of stone stairs from the house. Air conditioning, Barbecue, Dishwasher, DVD player, Fireplace, Garden, Hair dryer, Heating, Outdoor dining, Private parking, Private pool, Private terrace, Satellite TV, Telephone, Washing machine, mosquito nets, Wireless Internet
Sign up to receive our offers and news