Villa Cerretello 20 is a beautiful Tuscan farmhouse located in the countryside of Montaione, a medieval village in the Florentine province. The property, located on a hill, dominates the surrounding countryside full of woods, olive groves and vineyards. The farmhouse has a private fenced garden, consisting of paved areas and lawn. The outdoor areas are embellished by a delightful swimming pool (7.5 x 15 m, depth varies from 1.2 to 2.5 m), equipped with deck chairs, umbrellas and sunbeds. Near the pool there is a large loggia equipped with some dining tables and a barbecue, ideal for outdoor lunches and dinners. Finally, a laundry room (equipped with washing machine) is available to guests.
INTERNAL DESCRIPTION: The entire property (400 sqm), consisting of the main building and 1 annex, can accommodate up to 20 people for a total of 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
Main building: The main building has 2 floors, and is divided into 3 suites in order to provide maximum comfort and privacy for a large group of guests. The large and spacious common areas are all located on the ground floor of the main building.
Ground floor: The ground floor, which can accommodate 6 people, has 2 double bedrooms with private bathroom with shower and 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower. All rooms are directly accessible from the outside.
The common areas consist of: a living room with fireplace and satellite TV, a lounge with fireplace, a large dining room with a table for 20 people, a spacious kitchen (equipped with dishwasher, microwave, large American fridge / freezer, coffee, toaster).
First floor: The first floor, which can accommodate 12 people, is made up of 3 suites, each accessible exclusively via an independent external staircase.
- Suite 1 (4 people): 2 double bedrooms, each with private bathroom with shower;
- Suite 2 (4 people): covered terrace, living room, dining room with kitchenette, 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower, 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower;
- Suite 3 (4 people): living / dining room with kitchenette and sofa, 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower, 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Dependance: Located by the pool is the dependance which includes 1 double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
There is a Wi-Fi connection and air conditioning. Pets are allowed on request.
Villa Cerretello can also be booked in the 14-bed version with 7 bedrooms (5 double and 2 twin) and 7 bathrooms. In this case, customers will have at their disposal on the ground floor 2 double bedrooms with private bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower; on the first floor the Suite 1 (2 double bedrooms each with private bathroom with shower) and the Suite (1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower).
Private garden, Private swimming pool with umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs, Parking for 8 cars, Air conditioning, Internet Wifi, Washing machine, Dryer, Equipped kitchen (Dishwasher, Microwave, American fridge, Coffee machine, Toaster), Barbecue, Cot, High chair, Satellite TV, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor lounge area, Pets allowed on request, Fireplace, Ironing Set, Hair dryer
Villa Cerretello is located in the countryside near Montaione, a medieval village in the Florentine province, rich in art, history, culture and traditions. Here guests will find all essential services.
Famous for glass processing and high quality food and wine products (among which we remember the White Truffle), Montaione is the perfect place to stay in order to quickly reach the main and most beautiful cities of the region: Florence, Siena, Lucca and Pisa.
Easily reachable by car are also the ancient Tuscan villages, real pearls of the surrounding area, such as:
- Volterra, famous Etruscan city with its walls and its museum;
- San Gimignano stands on a hill and is characteristic for its beautiful towers and for Vernaccia (famous Tuscan white wine, the first among Italian wines to receive the DOC label, Documentation of Controlled Origin, in 1966);
- Certaldo Alta, the town where the Italian writer and poet Giovanni Boccaccio lived, is a typical example of a perfectly preserved medieval village;
- San Miniato, famous for its prized white truffle and historic destination of Napoleon Buonaparte during his Italian campaign.
For sports lovers there are several alternatives in the area, among which we find a 27-hole golf course in the nearby town of Castelfalfi (19 km), a riding stable in Certaldo (16 km) and a tennis club in San Miniato (20 km). km).
Sign up to receive our offers and news